NOTICE: DEER LAKE SUMMER SPORTS JULY 13 – AUG 21
The Deer Lake Recreation Department will be offering our summer sports program again this summer. Due to Covid-19 regulations, the program will be structured differently to keep your children safe.
The program will look much the same as previous years with a few exceptions:
- The number of children in the program will be reduced.
- The cost is $175.00 per child for the 6-week program
- This summer there will not be any bussing field trips permitted.
- Students must be dropped off at 8:30 am and picked up at 3:00 pm. Late drop off’s and pickups will not be permitted.
- Upon drop off each day, parents will have to be with their child to fill in a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Lunches can still be purchased at the canteen as in previous years.
- Registration will take place online at deerlakerec.com. There are a limited number of available spots, so please create your account before registration if you don’t already have an account. If you have already registered an account for the swimming lesson you will not need to create a new account, please check your account status before registration day.
- After registration has taken place, you will be contacted with further information.
For more information please refer to Day Camp Program Information Package